Kreativ Blogger Award!Posted: March 30, 2012
What a fun surprise to find out that a fellow blogger has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you to Nice Things In My Life for this honor.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post—thanks again to Nice Things In My Life for nominating me!
- Copy the award and post it—above
- Tell readers seven things about yourself—see below
- Award seven others and tell them about the award—since I’m relatively new to this blogging thing, I’m not sure if I can come up with 7, yikes! See below.
Seven things about me:
- I learned how to sew, or at least the basics, in a middle school home economics class. The first project I ever made was an apron for my mom that I gave to her as a gift for mother’s day.
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I’ve lived in every state beginning with an “O”—Oregon, Oklahoma, and Ohio.
- I love 19th century British literature and was this close to pursuing an English PhD.
- Before becoming a stay-at-home mom, I was a high school special education teacher for three years. It was a challenging job but overall I enjoyed it.
- I hate to cook. I really wish I was one of those wives that has a wonderful home cooked meal on the table every night as my husband walks through the door, but that’s just not me. I do love to eat, though. Not a good combo!
- I used to be a really good runner. I ran cross country and track from middle school through two years of college. The funny thing, though, is I never really liked to run. I liked to compete but I was not one of those crazy addicted runners. I go through spurts where I run but I haven’t consistently ran since college.
Blogs I am nominating for this award: